Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing 8: Locating Feeds

Okay...I'm still missing something. I'm not quite getting how to subscribe to feeds without actually being signed into my reader. What am I missing??? The Google Blog Search is my favorite because it is the most familiar way to search. No matter how you do it, finding feeds can be hilarious. Here I am thinking I'm going to get some real nitty gritty Tech Ed ideas by going to "Educational Technology" and what do I find....


I thought to myself, "Now what in the world does this cape have to do with technology in education?" LOL! This had to be a lesson in marketing over the Internet. Now, how could I use this in Spanish or Social Studies? Feed finding is funny at times yes, but can also be a catalyst for great lessons. You can find just about anything your heart desires if you have a few to sit down and browse.

I'm also still loving that the few feeds I do have now are in one place. I can simply scan what looks interesting via the synopsis, read or not and go on about my day without wasting a ton of time. "It's a good thing" as Martha Stewart would say....SPCG

No comments:

Post a Comment