Social bookmarking....As I mentioned in the last thing, I think SBing would be an awesome tool for teaching and professional development. For teaching because I could send students to my page and give them access to specific readings or sites that would enhance projects or supplement classroom topics/discussions (maybe for extra credit or even as required reading). For PD, the reason is obvious. Sharing information across grade/subject levels would be revolutionized.
Again, however, I say couple, triple or even quadruple up some of these tools and I think the results would be phenomenal. Example: include the bookmarked link in a wiki, google doc or blog and let the sharing begin. Still a little on the shy side with so much information being out there with my name on it but if it's useful to someone, well then, I guess it's worth it. Take a peak at
my bookmarks if you want to....SPCG
No comments:
Post a Comment