Friday, June 25, 2010

Thing 5: Photo Mashups


I must admit I spent too much time trying to find what I thought might be the "perfect mashup" to post but I'm glad I did. I could actually use this poster as an invitation to writing that ask students where their dreams would take them if they had no limits? Follow up that question with more about the setting of their dream, what it sounds like, smells like, how long it would take them to get there and what their challenges might be? I could use this mashup personally as a metaphor for the peace of things accomplished as well as the excitement of things to come.
This activity reminded me to use Habit 1 even in relation to taking pictures. Beginning with the end in mind would have helped me be more focused on the task. Since I did not start with that approach, it was challenging to find a photo because I had no idea how I wanted or could use it in my teaching/learning environment. That just goes to show that even if something comes easily for you (remember, that's seeing the big picture for me) it may not always be your first course of action. Great way to learn this lesson- click with purpose, sometimes....SPCG

1 comment:

  1. Cool Picture & properly titled! Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete