Thursday, June 24, 2010

23 Things: Thing 3

The easiest habit for me is to Habit 1-Begin with the end in mind. I'm full of big ideas and can always see the big picture. What can I say, I'm a dreamer-it's how I'm wired! The hardest habit for me is Habit 5-Create your own learning toolbox. I am very project oriented in the sense that when it's done, it's done. Oftentimes I try not to transfer strategies or techniques used to teach one topic to another. Simply because even if it's new to the students, I get bored doing the same old thing over and over again. I guess what I have to work on is seeing how to make that old thing new and fresh again (which I do quite well in the real world). I do embrace the value in evaluating and reevaluating the effectiveness of a strategy to see how it can be improved or even tossed if it bombs. All that said, I do need to work on my toolbox. Problem is, I may forget or not have time to look in it! LOL
Take care and talk to you soon....SPCG

1 comment:

  1. I also get bored with doing the same thing over and over again. I hope this course helps me work on my toolbox, too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete